THE HUBSPOT SALES HUB
With no financial commitment, you get access to several free sales tools, most notably:
- Live chat: Engage visitors in one-to-one chats.
- Conversational bots: Boost engagement at scale by using chatbots to connect visitors with the information they need.
- Conversations inbox: Give your whole team access to all incoming chats and emails.
- Calling: Record and auto-log calls you make through a VOIP inside HubSpot.
- Email scheduling: Plan ahead by creating contextual emails and assigning a date and time to send.
- Email tracking and notifications: Get real-time insights and track ongoing email messages.
- Email templates: Optimize your top-performing emails and share them with your team for consistency while saving time.
- Canned snippets: Build a bank of answers to FAQs that you can add quickly in live chat and emails.
- Documents: Create your sales documents library for easy sharing with prospects.
- Meeting scheduling: Share a link with prospects so they can see when you’re free and book meetings.
- Reporting dashboards: Access detailed metrics on sales activity and performance.
- Deal pipeline: Track deals and predict future revenue based on how likely they are to close.
- Custom properties: Add associations between specific data points and contacts, companies, and deals.
- Team email: Avoid leads slipping through the cracks by turning emails into tickets and routing them to a shared conversations inbox.
- Messenger integration: Use Facebook Messenger to leverage one-to-one conversations, chatbots, and more.
Price: Starts at $50 per month.
After upgrading to HubSpot Sales Hub Starter, your free tools come with less restrictions and you gain access these features:
- Conversation routing: Automate conversation assignments to the right sales team members.
- Rep productivity performance: Monitor activity your reps conduct with calling tools, templates, and sequences.
- Quotes: Create customized proposals in no time.
- Deal stage, task, and lead rotation automation: Automate sales processes through the workflows tool.
- Email support: Gain instant access to HubSpot’s support team via email.
- Goals: Measure success based on period-based quotas.
Price: Starts at $500 per month.
The best tools that you can use with this tier include the following:
- Email Sequencing: Automate follow-up emails to prospects and stay top-of-mind.
- Workflow extensions: Trigger more actions and transmit data to other tools.
- Esignature: Get digital signatures on documents and proposals.
- Phone support: Directly connect with the HubSpot support team by giving them a call.
- Custom reporting: Track the sales data that matters the most.
- Products: Build a product library and track what products and services are being purchased the most.
- Slack integration: Create tasks and get notified in integrated Slack channels.
- Record customization: Identical to a feature in Marketing Hub Professional, you can match records to your sales process.
- Calculated properties: Create fields that roll data from other fields to calculate important sales numbers, like commission.
Price: Starts at $1,200 per month.
At the top level of the HubSpot Sales Hub, you get all you need to run big sales teams and maximize efficiency. Here are the enterprise-exclusive features, many of which you get access to using the other hub enterprise tiers:
- Predictive lead scoring: Find the leads you need to focus on the most and prioritize your team’s engagement with them.
- Hierarchical teams: This is a must for massive sales teams spread across different regions.
- Quote-based workflows: Set thresholds to monitor when they’re exceeded, which would then require approval for those quotes.
- Call transcription: Take the legwork out of manually writing down your entire discussion during sales calls.
- Recurring revenue tracking: Use detailed reports to manage and track recurring revenue.
- Playbooks: Develop a library of sales resources you want your whole team to understand.
- User roles: Ensure permissions are correct for the right sales team members.
- Webhooks: Enable your team to automate data transfers and send information seamlessly between HubSpot and other web applications.
- Single sign-on: Make it easy for your sales team to get into their account and access the information they need.