THE HUBSPOT MARKETING HUB
The free tier comes with a several awesome features, including the following:
- Forms: Add pop-ups, external form tracking, and native forms.
- Email marketing: Send bulk emails, use the drag and drop editor, and add personalization tokens.
- Ad management: Connect ad networks, create audiences in the CRM, and track results.
- List segmentation: Create both static and active lists using CRM properties and criteria.
- Live chat: Host one-to-one conversations with visitors in real time.
- Conversational bots: Route visitors to helpful content, and scale one-to-one conversations.
- Reporting dashboards: Get a bird’s eye view of your performance using 10 reports in your dashboard.
- Custom properties: Associate specific data points with deals, companies, and contacts.
- Team email: Sync your team’s emails with your conversations inbox.
- Messenger integration: Connect and engage through Facebook Messenger.
Price: Starts at $50 per month.
While there are some restrictions with the free marketing tools, HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter comes with fewer restrictions, as well as these additional features:
Price: Starts at $800 per month.
Along with fewer restrictions on the aforementioned features, the HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional comes with:
- Phone support: Get instant access to HubSpot support teams when you need help.
- Blog and content creation tools: Build your blog and landing pages while following SEO best practices.
- SEO and content strategy tools: Follow automated recommendations to optimize all your content.
- Google Search Console integration: Gain visibility of your organic search data directly in your HubSpot portal.
- Calls to action: Create engaging buttons and conduct A/B testing to optimize your conversion paths.
- SSL certificate: Keep your content and data secure to give your visitors peace of mind.
- Social media: Connect your accounts, schedule posts, and monitor results.
- Competitor tracking: Keep tabs on others in your industry and set benchmarks.
- Subdomain availability: Connect to other subdomains to host content inside your HubSpot.
- Marketing automation: Streamline email marketing, social media, task management, and ads using automation capabilities.
- Attribution reporting: See what marketing efforts are yielding your best lead and revenue results.
- A/B testing: Test variations of copy and design on emails and landing pages.
- Video hosting and management: Host and embed videos on site pages while tracking performance.
- Teams: Organize teams, make assignments, and track performance on a team level.
- Custom reporting: Add custom reports to your dashboards to fit your needs.
- Standard contact scoring: Assign rule-based scoring criteria, and use scores to segment your audience.
- Campaign reporting: Group content into dedicated campaigns to track performance.
- Filtered analytics view: Add filters to focus on the data you need for specific efforts.
- Calculated properties: Create custom equations based on number properties.
- Website traffic analytics: Dive deep on content performance looking at specific metrics.
- Record customization: Create conditional layouts to match records to your processes.
Price: Starts at $3,200 per month.
The additional features you get with HubSpot Marketing Hub Enterprise include:
- Hierarchical teams: Organize your users in various ways, like region and team.
- Adaptive testing: Automate your A/B testing to optimize webpage performance.
- User roles: Permit the right permissions to each user.
- Single sign-on: Enhance security and make it convenient for users to sign in.
- Custom event triggers and reporting: Auto trigger tasks for specific visitor actions, then report on them.
- Event-based segmentation: Create action-specific groups of contacts and deliver personalized content to these lists.
- Predictive lead scoring: Automate lead scoring and ranking based on various factors.
- CMS membership: Create smart lists to restrict access to HubSpot-hosted content.
- Multi-touch revenue attribution: Assign credit to teams and tactics for your marketing.
Your HubSpot Marketing Hub is built to bring value to your potential clients and to grow alongside your business. With these tools you gain control and visibility of all your ongoing marketing tactics.
If you are interested in learning more about HubSpot, schedule a call with TEEDUP Tech today! Through our longstanding relationship and experience with HubSpot, we will help you navigate the different hubs to ensure the best selection for your business and enable you to qualify for product discounts that are only available to HubSpot Partners.
TEEDUP Tech exists to help businesses select and implement great tools like HubSpot. We look forward to partnering in your growth!